MSP430-GCC 6_00_00_900 Beta is Released
Download MSP430-GCC 6_00_00_900 Beta
GCC 7.3.0, Binutils 2.26, Newlib 2.28, GDB 7.11
- First MSP430-GCC release produced by Mitto Systems.
- Updated GCC version to 7.3.0.
Changes in GCC 7 are available on the GCC website.
- Fixed msp430-elf-gdb crashing when the --write option is used.
- Fixed "Incompatible types on DWARF stack" error in msp430-elf-gdb when trying to view local variables in programs built with -mlarge.
- Fixed a compiler error where the header file for MSP430i devices could not be found when the device has been passed with the -mmcu option.
- Improved documentation in the source-patches package, and added an example build script.
- Added 64-bit Windows package.